March 17, 2009

Dear Harris Family,

Well I’m going to start with the little ones first. “V” you so pretty. Don’t grow too fast. I wanna see some of it :-) . You too Lil’ Bug. Lilly is so pretty I want some pictures. Well today was awesome! Today was my first teaching appointment with one of my own investigators. We tracted into him last week. His name is Jason. It started off a bit shaky because we went in expecting to teach the restoration. But we didn’t sit down yet really and he was asking Plan of Salvation questions. So we just taught it. He was very understanding. It answered his questions perfectly it was sweet. But we were on a roll so touched on the restoration. The spirit was so strong. As I recited the First Vision Jason began to tear up. I wasn’t so sure at first but as his eyes were way glossy and then turned red he began to wipe his tears. It was pretty evident he felt the Holy Ghost as well. Then we asked him to read from the BofM we gave. And he kinda suggested to some to church. It was sweet! Oh and he said he is very open to religion. It was so awesome. I am so excited to see Jason grow and be edified by the knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ give us. I know this work is true. I love you all and want a letter back. So do it, get to it. And I’m excited for what the future holds for you.

Love,
Elder Ballif

P.S. Can you share the experience with the family and stuff? I don’t want to have to write it over and over again.

P.S.S. “Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.” (Alma 26:12) “Cheah!”