February 25, 2009

Dear Mom,

Chillax mom have a sobe. I'm fine. It was gettin' sucky; but I started taken vitamin "C". So everything is good. Oh and STOP sending food. They feed me enough. I love the love but sent me a letter instead. But thank you though. Tell Gma and Gpa thanks for the stamps. Ya, I just love my comp. mom. Hey so I can't remember who all supported us? So what I'm going to do is send an email and dad can forward it.

So everything is going great. Today is Wednesday. New missionary Day! Elder Jones and I were on an exchange and met one of them back at the residence hall and he was so in shock. It was like he was freakin’ out. I hope I didn't seem like that.

I love this place. It’s like trying to take a drink from a fire hose. The only thing is we are taking in every oz. of it. It’s like now that I’m missionary I understand and remember material so much better. I still need to perfect on reciting the first vision but Elder Reed and I have done a good job on the 1st lesson. We just need to perfect our teaching skills and learn the 2nd lesson and 3rd and so on. But I’m well aware of the role the Holy Ghost has in Preaching. I’m so excited to just get to work in the field.

So thanks also for that very large supply of stamps that I have now. Oh, and if people write me on “Dear Elder” the MTC prints it out and puts it in my mailbox. Its sweet, you do it on the computer. (Talk to Dad :-) )

Well write me back don’t send me treats anymore PLEASE! Unless it’s my Birthday, Holiday or I am out in the field. Love Ya! :-)

Your loving missionary,

Elder Ballif