April 6, 2009

Mom!

Hey how are you? Don’t send me that question thing I don’t need it; just the State thing. And could you just send it straight to the mission office. Thank you.

Could you ask Bishop to write me. I don’t have his address. And I’d like if he knows I can’t email.

So Chris Navarrette got his call? That’s awesome. So is he going to serve in the Tampa Mission, Spanish speaking?

So mama, I love you and miss you. I really don’t think its hit me yet. I’m a missionary. I mean do missionary work every day. But I keep feeling like that 8 year old singing, “I hope they call me on a Mission when I have grown a foot or two” :-). But I love being here. I’m just getting into the 5th week of the transfer. It’s insane. I love you mom. And I continue to pray for you all. :-)

- Elder Ballif