April 14, 2009

Momma :-)

Well ya the Tulip Festival is supposed to be this week. But the Tulips haven’t sprouted yet. But the daffodils are awesome. I got some cool pictures. Dee Engel told us to get some postcards from this photography lady. Dee is the lady that called fro me. Well ya, about that, so you sent it already…like is everything I need already sent?

Okay so I woke up this morning to a phone call. Apparently there is this lady in Mt Vernon General Hospital who needs a blessing. And she goes, “I need mormon missionaries” to the doctors and nurses. So a member that works there talked to her and called us. We are going down there later today. So it’s pretty sweet though.

Oh and mom, I’ve recently started a quarter collection, one for every state. I’m going to start sending you these quarters so you can start organizing them :-) .

Love
Elder Ballif