November 10, 2009

Hey mom,

I tried to write Ken and Gladys but I didn't know what to say. I found it difficult writing my testimony to people investigating. I guess I'm more use to personally bearing it. I didn't know. 2 Nephi 31:4-7, is very good; talks about Christ being baptized by authority and why it's important to follow that example.

How are the lessons going with them anyway? I hope so that the Gospel will bless their lives as it has mine.

The family we are teaching is coming along. We just got some good fellow shippers in there. So ya, we are having some trouble finding though. We'll just keep truck’n.

Did you get a text from a Washington number? Our bishop here sent you a picture of me and my companion; it was from the Ward trunk or treat activity. We had fun!

So mom, who are the extended family members that live here in Washington and where do they live? Can you get me the info? I didn't know them but you never know I might serve in their area. I heard grandma say that they live in Lynnwood. That is in my mission.

Love you!

-- Elder Ballif