November 14, 2009

Ken and Gladys Straub,

A little bird told me you were meeting with the missionaries. I was excited to hear that. I know that message the missionaries are sharing with you is an important message. It has brought so much joy to me in my life that I can't fully express in words. But I've learned a lot of things while being on my mission and I thought I knew it all before. But as we progress in life I see now that God grants us the ability to learn more and experience more as well. I know that as we come closer to him by those steps of faith such as baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and going to the temple to receive those blessings that are in store for us. Our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ will help us learn more by the promptings of the Holy Ghost.

I testify that Christ lives. He is the perfect example that we must follow to return to live with our Heavenly Father. Your Heavenly Father loves you. He wants you to learn more. I am grateful for the experiences he gives us so we can learn. Have a wonderful holiday season! I'm working on getting some Christmas cards written. So don't be surprised to get one :-). God be with you till we meet again.

Sincerely,

Elder Ivan Ballif