February 1, 2010

Hello to all my familia de Utah:)

Well things are going great here! I'm currently still in Arlington, ha. Still companions with my MTC comp. It's been great! We are teaching 1 family (of 4) and a mother and her 18 year old daughter who is a senior in high school. All are progressing very well. I am very privileged to be a part of the teaching process for them. They are all great. So ya that's the work. We have transfers coming up in a week. And I'm praying both Elder Reed and I both stay. Cause some great things are really starting to happen in this area. It happens to me every time. Every area I've been transferred to, nothing is really going on. Then when things begin to start happening and I get transferred and it starts all over again. So fun though! It's nice seeing the fruits of your labor. The Gospel is amazing.

So Austin is getting his papers ready! That's awesome! Keep me informed on that. How is Brock doing? How is learning the language going? I bet he is doing great.

Well I know the Church is true and the Book is blue. I just love sharing it with others and helping them feel the hold in their lives they thought they never had. I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God. I know by faith we can do anything. And it is by grace that we can live by the power of God. It enables us to do anything. Don't we have such an awesome and loving Father in Heaven?!

Sincerely,

Elder Ivan Ballif

Happy Valentine's Day!