February 1, 2010

Dear Mom,

So ya, oh so mom, the shoes you guys sent me out with are coming apart. The stitching on the left shoe is coming undone. What would you like me to do about it? Send it home or just wear them out?

Well the week was a very good one. The two families we are teaching both came to church. The lessons in church were great.

So what's new back home? In my mission the member dinner policy just changed. No member dinner unless they have nonmembers or less actives there or if it's Sunday or Monday. Ha, I get to drop a couple of pounds hopefully. But ya mom, you have a good week. Mom, only by the Holy Ghost can we speak with authority and power.

Love you, Elder Ballif.

P.S. Transfers are next week on February 9. I don't find out anything till February 8. So, send my mail to the P.O. Box till you get my new address or I find out if I stay.