April 19, 2009

Momma,

Okay, I’m just gonna go down the list on your last letter. :-)

Ya, I heard from dad after I sent that letter.

Thats awesome about Mike Wolf. He is the youngest of us all. Mike Millyard as well. How is he doing? he doesn't write me :-(. I've written him 2 or 3 letters. I want to keep in contact. Pat wrote me:-); however, it takes two stamps to write him.

So that is sweet Chis Navarrette got his call. He will do great on a mission.

So yeah, my companion are good. Whatever Kayleigh wants to know, I’ll be much obliged to inform her.

And finally the scripture I want on my plaque is Alma 29:9.

Okay, now that’s all done, I’ll give you a report on the past week. Well we found about 5 new investigators this week. I just hope they go somewhere. We have one lady on date for May 2 or so, but she kind of disappeared on us so we will have to see. She might have to wait a little longer; seems like she is hiding something.

Well transfers are this week. Our transfer call should be coming in a few hours. So you might know if I get transferred or not. If I do, I won’t find out where till Tuesday. But we will see. It’s up to the Lord. Non of us missionaries have the proper keys to receive revelation for transfers. So I’ll find out when the call comes.

So yesterday was my 2 month Day! Don’t worry…I’m not getting trunky. Just think it’s crazy how fast 2 months go out here. Oh, and Kirkland is like 2 hours south of Mt Vernon. FYI :-). Give my love to everyone. Did Sky get my last letter? I sent it to his house in Q.C.

Love,
Elder Ballif

P.S. I haven’t gotten the driving stuff yet. Did you send it in a package or something? What address did you send it to? It doesn’t matter too much I bought a sweet bike. But it would nice to have that info if I needed to drive (Which I will). My mission is 82% car…I Love you.

P.S.S. Will you call Aunt Vicky and Aunt Tracy and tell them thanks for Love :-).

P.S.S.S. I didn’t get transferred…But my trainer did.