July 27, 2009

Mom,

Well our zone leaders call Elder Faiva and I. the most intimidating companionship in the mission. It's funny because we probably are, but we don't use that advantage very often. I don't like confrontation too much as a missionary. But anyways, so you said "Did you enjoy the rice crispy squares?", I haven't received any when and where did you send them?

So how was your birthday? Sorry I did not send any thing we live on a kind of tight budget. I feel like it crappy son.

So what's new in Arizona? It is really warm here. On Wednesday it is supposed to be getting up to 98° with like 90% humidity. That's almost as bad as the weather were Sky is. It was funny I called TELL ME. It's like a free 411 hotline or whatever. At 8:30 PM it was like 110° in Gilbert. It was like what!!! But I would almost take that over the humidity here. It just kills me.

So how is every one doing? I heard there is a bunch of people getting married, that’s crazy. Nichelle filled me on a bunch of them. That is cool. Guess what, Spencer, Scott, Elliott are going home soon. I couldn’t believe it till I got a letter from Spencer saying this is his last transfer.

Oh mom, today we went to the barn where they shot the movie, The Ring. We got to go in and stuff it was really cool and creepy. I got some pics I'll try to send them in my next letter. Oh and could you do me a favor when you send that tape can you send some stuff as well. Like my b-ball shoes. I sprained my ankle pretty bad a while back. I want some shoes with some support. And that green hoodzip I got a little while ago; the silky feeling one. They can be my early Christmas present since I already got an early birthday present (GPS). That's all I want is some of my stuff sent. Well I love you!

Your missionary!

- Elder Ballif