August 3, 2009

Dear Mother,

So I think you send a letter every other day. I’m kidding of course; but whenever I send one out, I get one the next day. :-) I'm just joking.

So, ya facebook? Well my companion is from Tonga and it takes him weeks to receive and send mail. So he has permission to e-mail. And I might have oh say, checked my facebook. And thought I was funny by putting a post saying “Baptize, Baptize, Baptize!” Sorry, it won't happen again.

So ya, Lauren Gale. She wrote me a letter when I was in Mt Vernon and I wrote her back.

And I heard about Brother Lyman. That is too bad. He was a good man. My prayers are with their family. Do you know how Joe is doing?

And yes again I got my watch, thank you. :-) And your drawing is awesome.

Hey, so last Wednesday it reached a record high of 108° or 111°, something like that. And our power went out. :-( So the fan we had didn't work. So when we got back to our apartment that night it was well over 100° inside. :-( I thought it was going to be cool all year round, but I guess not haha.

Well, other than that, things are just easy peasy lemon squeezy. Haha, didn't make that one up, but still pretty funny. Love you!

Sincerely your missionary,

- Elder Ballif