September 9, 2009

Mom,

Can you believe as of this Sunday all your kids will be out of their “teens”? Isn't that crazy! Geeze your old! Haha! :-) And how the time flies. :-) Well, I love you mom. And thank you so much for my package. Oh and wait, I almost forgot to tell you about an experience I had 2-Pdays ago. So this less active sister called us up asking us to meet her to give her a blessing. So we met at the church. My companion anointed her and I sealed the anointing and offered a blessing. Now, I have a hard time offering blessings because I get nervous. But I just kept talking and didn't know what I was saying. But I just kept feeling I needed to tell her that her Heavenly Father is so proud of her for taking the steps to have the Gospel bless her life again. Before the blessing she expressed to us that because she stopped living the Gospel and attending Sacrament that her life was falling down around her. After the blessing she talked us. Ask for us to start teaching her children that know nothing about the Gospel and wants them to be baptized. And she thanked us again. It was a very cool spiritual experience that I was able to have; one that I will remember for a long time. We are going to begin teaching them this week.

Well I love you!

-- Elder Ballif

P.S. If Elizabeth is still there tell her I am sorry that I didn't write back. I didn't know if she was back home or she was still there. But I wrote her family. Love you all!!!