December 7, 2009

Mom!

Hey sorry I haven't written for two weeks. I've been busy and you didn't really answer any of the last letters questions, so I was just waiting for another letter to come just in case.

Mom, I didn't say tape player. I said tape. I all ready told you guys I had a tape recorder. Then you guys sent me one so now I have two tape recorders. But anyways, I said never mind about the tape cause I will be talking to you guys in a couple weeks anyways.

And I asked you guys to get some addresses for me: The Conways, Bishop Layton’s and I might have asked for some more but I can’t remember. And who do you think I should definitely send a Christmas card to? I have a lot of them written out already. I just need big enough envelopes to put them in. And the only Staples is out of my area so I have to wait until P-Day. Oh, and should I just buy stamps out here? I got a post office just down the street.

Oh speaking of mail, the mission office told us if you are mailing packages through USPS you have to do the P.O. Box, but if you are mailing through UPS or FedEx you have to send it to the actual address on 16124 35th Ave. SE. If you have ever had stuff sent back to you that's why. Just FYI.

Well mom, things are going good here. We are beginning to find people to teach. So we are pretty excited. I want you to know I love you and dad and appreciate everything you do. I love you and hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Love your missionary,

-- Elder Ivan Ballif