December 29, 2009

Dad,

Hey, so I got to talk to you last week, which was awesome. Can I get Ken and April Straub's address? There is something I want to send Brother Straub. It's kind of a promise I made to him.

Well Elder Reed and I will be spending the next six weeks together we got transfer calls last Monday, December 28 and we are both staying. So ya! Rob just got baptized a couple of weeks ago. And we will be teaching two families soon. So we are looking forward to the next six weeks. At the end of this transfer I will have been here in Arlington for 4 1/2 months. I am pretty sure I will be transferred and then, but for now, Elder Reed and I are going to try our hardest to find, teach, and baptize people here in Arlington.

Well dad, sounds like you are rock’n it at WML. Keep going. I miss you and love you!

-- Elder Ballif